Monday 16 September 2013

Day 6

I forgot how manic Monday mornings are! On a Monday the press coverage we have to go through doubles because we have to catch up with all the weekend press. We usually aim to have it sifted through and scanned by 11 and today I managed to beat the deadline which I was really happy about.

I then went on a store pick with Abi, to pick up some pieces in store requested by magazines etc and to pick out some pieces for a embellishment, luxe and metallic shoot. I really liked doing this and having a creative input as I get to do so little of it! 

When I returned it was much of the usual, processing returns and sending images etc. I got sent on another errand today and this time I was alot more calm, I think this was because I knew the location and it didnt send me in a panic straight away. If I could keep this cool with all errands in sure I could get things done alot quicker. I had to go the post office and map plan a place to get us giant gift bags, knowing these two locations could be beneficial for future internships. 

We've also been told a certain very famous make celebrity may be visiting the show room this week or next and I'm preying its this week! Very exciting. The opportunities I'm getting at this placement are crazy . I think I came on a really good week. 

I felt alot more comfortable and confident today. It's amazing what a week can do. Feeling much mornwposorive

No comments:

Post a Comment