Monday 16 September 2013

Day 4

After the manic two days focused on the rihanna launch today was alot not relaxed. 

Today I answered the phone for the first time today something that had made me really really nervous at closer but river islands phones were alot simpler to use and I'd listened to the other intern answer the phone so many times I was able to answer the phone confidently and take messages quickly and easily. Following my success of helping to VM rail of the show room I was asked to help to do more of it today, because I do so much VM'ing I'm my regular job I found this an easy and enjoyable task to complete and I was really happy with the results. 

We also had an Australian editor come in to view and pick from the show room today and I spent time talking with her and basically keeping her happy, which was a great experiance , just talking to professionals and gettin used to the wah you should behave.

I also learnt how to full book things out when we use the manual way, which is needed when pieces are buyers samples. 

No comments:

Post a Comment